How to use:
A sterile swab is inserted into the patient’s nostril, to the surface of the patient’s posterior nasopharynx. The swab is placed into an extraction buffer tube. While the buffer is squeezed, the swab is stirred at least 5 times. Removing the swab, the sides of the tube are squeezed to extract the liquid from the swab, and then the nozzle cap is pressed tightly on to the tube. Three drops of the extracted sample are added to the specimen well of the test cassette. The test result will be ready after 15 minutes.
A positive test is indicated by a coloured line appearing in the top section at points C and T of the result window.
The SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test enables fast decision making e.g. whether patients need to be put in quarantine, reducing the risk of further spreading. In addition to that it allows for screening of individuals after confirmed exposure to a SARS-CoV-2 infected person or individuals at risk of exposure such as healthcare workers.
The benefits of the SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test in short:
- Getting a quick result within 15-30 minutes – no need for a follow-up appointment to discuss the result
- Easy handling which does not require specific training
- No instrument required
- Allowing decentralized testing or access to testing in areas where laboratory testing is not available
- Each kit contains 5 individually packaged, ready to use tests containing all equipment needed to perform a test, and comprises of:
Test device – individual foil wrapped with desiccant Extraction buffer tube Sterile swab and Nozzle cap Film (to attach to test device to facilitate outdoor testing)
- Five simple steps, with results after 15 minutes
- Quick and Easy to read result
- Excellent performance
- Sensitivity 96.52% and Specificity 99.68%.
PLEASE NOTE- DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, WE CANNOT PROCESS EXCHANGES OR RETURNS